Skip to content
- A Marble Spinner Carb Cap is a type of dabbing accessory that is used to cap the nail or banger of dab rigs.
- It is designed with a marble that is attached to the cap by a small metal rod. This allows the marble to spin freely when the cap is placed on the nail or banger.
- The purpose of the Marble Spinner Carb Cap is to regulate the flow of air and vapor when dabbing concentrates.
- By spinning the marble, the user can adjust the amount of airflow and vapor production to their preference.
- The Marble Spinner Carb Cap is made from a variety of materials, including glass, titanium, and quartz.
- It is typically used in conjunction with dab tools to apply the concentrate to the nail or banger.
- Some Marble Spinner Carb Caps also have a built-in temperature gauge, allowing the user to monitor the temperature of the nail or banger while dabbing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.